The Best Gay Advocacy Blogs
Beacons of Equality 2012 Finalists
After evaluating hundreds of blogs advocating for LGBT rights in 2012, we would like to recognize these 15 sites as exceptional contributors to equality in 2012. Congratulations to the 15 finalists below that have been selected as Beacons of Equality for 2012.
Although we would like to provide awards to each of these gay advocacy blogs our budget is limited. That is why we need your help! Please vote below to determine which of these finalists is the best gay advocacy blog and should receive free search engine marketing consultations provided by Meta Impact to amplify their impact even more. See the awards, rules, and vote.
- Best Blog: Awarded 8 Hours of Free Internet Marketing Consultation (a $980 value)
- Runner-Up: Awarded 4 Hours of Free Internet Marketing Consultation (a $490 value)
- Second Runner-Up: Awarded 2 Hours of Free Internet Marketing Consultation (a $245 value)
- Voting begins December 14th at 12:01am EST
- Voting ends January 15th at 11:59pm EST
- You can vote once every 24 hours
- Use the tool below to vote for the gay advocacy blog your believe is making the largest impact
Final poll results below. Thank you to everyone who voted and supported their favorites!